2022 Annual Ski & Gear Swap
October 15, 2022
The 2022 Ski Swap by the numbers:
- Only 3 lost items, valued at $150 – lowest ever!
- Tens of thousands of items
- $211,517 gross sales
- $69,145.55 paid to the community!
- Nearly $47,000 in profits to JHSC
- $1,100 in donations to the Scholarship Fund at checkout
- 1370 people attended
- Over 500 volunteer hours!
UPDATE: Ski Swap checks were mailed on 10/28. THANK YOU to everyone who consigned items and supported the 500 student-athletes of the JHSC!!
Turn your used Gear into Cash at the Ski & Gear Swap!!
Give your old gear new life AND snag deep discounts on new & used gear: alpine, backcountry, freeski, Nordic, snowboard & more!
Gear to sell? Two days to drop it off!
Fees to sell gear:
- $1.00 per item, maximum of $10.00
- Pay by card, cash, or a check made out to “JHSC”
- JHSC keeps 30% commission on sold items
Times & locations:
Thursday, Oct 13: PRE-TAGGED Gear Drop at JHSC
- JHSC Offices; Snow King Center, 100 East Snow King Ave
- IMPORTANT: items MUST be pre-tagged: tags available at JHSC Office, Oct 3-12, M-F 9am-4pm
Friday, Oct 14: Gear Drop at Heritage Arena
- Heritage Arena, 305 West Snow King Ave
- Tags will be available on-site: items do not need to be pre-tagged, but doing so WILL save you time!
- Items you wish to donate will also be accepted on Friday
Sat, Oct 15: Ski Swap at Heritage Arena
- Food and Coffee from FRX Cafe available for purchase
- 7:00am: Early Bird Admission - $20
- $10 with JHSC Ski Club Card or JHMR Pass
- Children 12 and under attending with a parent or guardian are $10
- 8:30am: Not-So-Early Bird Admission - $10
- $5 with JHSC Ski Club Card or JHMR Pass
- Children 12 and under attending with a parent or guardian are $5
- 9:30am: Doors Open To Public - $1
- Free with JHSC Ski Club Card or JHMR Pass
- Children 12 and under attending with a parent or guardian are free
- 2:00pm: Sale Ends
- 3:00pm-5:00pm: Pick up your unsold items
- ***IMPORTANT: Unsold items not retrieved by 5pm are donated and immediately leave Teton County
The following items are NOT allowed into Heritage Arena for the Ski Swap:
- NO food or beverage at all
- No backpacks or bags
Ski Club Cards
Available for purchase HERE
The Following Items Are Not Accepted:
- Avalanche Transceivers
- Rear-entry adult boots
- Damaged or dirty items
- Items that cannot be tagged (i/e knit hats, gloves, scarves without a manufacturer's tag)
- Used helmets
Gear Didn't' Sell?
- Headwall Sports will be accepting winter consignments beginning Monday, Oct 17.
- We'll provide a link on this page for you to check to see if your gear sold ahead of time.
Payouts For People Who Sell Gear
- Checks will be mailed within 2 weeks of the Monday after the Ski Swap. Please write your contact information LEGIBLY on your seller form. If you have any questions regarding the Ski Swap payment, email email@example.com